Skip to content

Bugs

Hello! Thank you for helping us make Horizon Worlds a high-quality experience. We'd love to hear how we can make Horizon Worlds better. Please provide the following when submitting an bug:

• Details on where this bug is occurring (World Name)
  • Steps we can use to reproduce
If you see the bug you've experienced already filed, make sure to vote for it!
Please only submit one bug per submission and provide as much detail and information as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing. Details will help the team speed up the review process. As the saying goes, the more the merrier!

Our team is hard at work making sure your time with Horizon Worlds is enjoyable.

Bugs

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

10 results found

1. I can not join a game
    Unless I hop in from spectate mode.. when I do I am invincible I can’t be shot.. I can kill both my opponents and teammates and I get zero points for any kills. My level was also reset to 0. I tried reinstalling it losing progress on other games and still did not fix the major glitchiness of Arena Clash. Extremely frustrated as I spend 90% of my time playing that. This has been happening for a couple of days now.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this report! The issues of being unable to join a team and stats missing have been identified and we’ll keep you posted with updates.

2. Scripts are bugging out in competition build can't access world at times we hoping for a extension again this competition

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In edit mode the world is working perfectly. Once published the scripted parts of the world is frozen. Items to grab can’t be grabbed. Music is delayed when playing. After 30 seconds the world freezes. When you wait 30 more second movement lags and is behind. When people show up to the world they are invisible as well. This is happened to other creators as well. Please fix

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Big problem that has been present for several months. If you move a group of invisible objects they will eventually break and some parts sometimes disappear (present with script that run on server and localy) (present in edit and also in the publishing world) . The only way to fix this is to restart the world. In my video at the beginning I only move visible objects and everything goes well. Then when I make objects invisible during their movements then quickly they break.

Note: It's a problem of broken objects and not a rendering problem... trust me I did…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Examples: I move some primitives, and paint them. I start to make more and do other things, BUT sometimes my previous steps are undo-ing! (This may occur as I press the trigger on my dominant hand to do the next actions.) It can get so bad, I have to give up working on my world.

This only is happening in one particular world, not others. (So my controller is not broken or miss-calibrated) This is a complicated world, I'm making it for the #SpringJam contest! There multiple groups of objects, which partially overlap. There are many scripts running, moving objects.…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have two objects in a group. One of the objects in the group is made visible/invisible at various times, and the group as a whole is moved around. Sometimes, the objects that is changing visibility gets 'offset' from the group origin, even though it is never moved (except as part of the group as a whole). It almost seems as though the object sometimes 'misses' getting positions updates when the group is moved while that object is invisible. Note that the group as a whole is always visible.

This is a somewhat rare problem, but definitely reproducible. I had…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Users are reporting that images from the new camera are low quality when using them as a picture's for World Doors.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When deleting a world an error message appears "There was a problem deleting your world" but then the world immediately disappears from the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The codeblocks “move to”, “move to over time “, “rotate to”, etc under scripting are not working! When I set the coordinates for the object to move to, it teleports it to a random area in the map. It’s been like this for about 3 weeks now. Please fix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The beep and beep high sound effects, used for creating a countdown timer and alarm, are ALWAYS global, even if toggled to be non-global, and even if the radius is set small. Cloning the gizmo does not change behavior. Creating a new gizmo of the sound also does not change behavior. Making an entirely new world with the gizmo does not work correctly either. It seems intrinsic to these sounds that they are global, regardless of property panel settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?